HârnMaster Character Tool is a Character Generation Tool for Hârnmaster 3rd Edition (also supports 2nd Edition).
Simplifies tedious tasks such as calculating skill bases and armour protection.
The Character Tool allows you generate random characters quickly or manually.
The Character Tool is also a convenient way to store characters electronically for your player characters. Powerful searching and sorting functions make organization easy for PCs or NPCs.
It is also possible to print an empty character sheet.
Screen shots (click to expand)
| || || |
Minimum requirements for Windows
- an Intel compatible 486/33 PC
- 16 MB of RAM
- a hard disk with at least 20 MB of free space
- Windows 95, with Internet Explorer 4.0 or Windows NT 4.0 (with Service Pack 3) Note The runtime application requires the shfolder.dll and comctl32.dll files, which are installed by Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 3, or by Internet Explorer
Minimum requirements for Macintosh
- a Power Macintosh or Mac OS computer with a PPC 601 processor or higher
- at least 16 MB of RAM
- a hard disk with at least 24 MB of free space